Cauliflower In Tomato Sauce
Member recipe by cookwithanna
My Dad made this recipe for me a few years ago and I liked it, but unfortunately I forgot about it. Today I discovered a cauliflower in the fridge and remembered this recipe, so this is the result.
- - 1 cauliflower
- - 1 onion
- - 3 garlic cloves
- - 1 carrot
- - 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- - parsley
- - salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and wash it with cold water. Boil it in water with a pinch of salt.
- Cut the onion , the carrot and garlic and fry them in a bit of oil.
- When the cauliflower if boiled enough to pierce it with a fork, drain the water and put it in the pan with the onion.
- In a bowl mix the tomato paste with a mug of warm water and add the chopped parsley.
- Pour the tomato paste in the pan and add water to almost cover the cauliflower. Leave it to boil for 15-20 minutes, add salt and pepper.
- Serve with grilled chicken . ENJOY!!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…