Salad cum Pasta
Member recipe by gomathy
- 2 cups of elbow pasta / bow tie pasta / shell pasta
- 1/2 cup red & green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cooked chick pea
- 1/4 cup carrot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 sunflower seeds / pumpkin seeds
- 2 medium sized tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp paprika (more if you want spicy)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- Salt to taste
- * Bacon / Turkey Ham / Chicken is optional
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water and set a side.
- In a saucepan, add oil and cook the chopped garlic. Then add chopped tomato and cook until tomato becomes soft. Add paprika and cook for few minutes. * Add meat now if meat is prefer in the dish.
- Add pasta, chick pea, corn, bell pepper and carrot and stir well
- Lastly add pumpkin seed / sunflower seed and stir.
- Add salt to taste.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…