Chicken and Chorizo Paella
Member recipe by jenthesheep
- 1-2tbsp oil
- 2 chicken breasts chopped
- 2 chorizo sausages sliced
- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2tsp paprika
- 200g paella rice
- 750mls chicken stock
- Fry chicken pieces until browned. Remove from pan.
- Fry chorizo until crisp. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook until soft. Add the red pepper and paprika.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add stock. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Add the rice to the pan, cover and place in the oven. Cook for 30mins.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…