Member recipe by alida1
- 8 fresh langoustines
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- the juice of half a lemon
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Rub some olive oil on the fish and some salt; lay the langoustines on the pan.
- Cook them well for about 20 minutes turning them on both sides until they are cooked through.
- In a bowl add the crushed garlic cloves, the parsley, 3 tbsp of olive oil, cumin and lemon juice. Mix it well and then soak the cooked fish into the mixture.
- Serve it warm.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…