Crab Baked Potato
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - White Crab
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Creme Fraiche
- 1 teaspoon of Wholegarin Mustard
- a handful chopped Parsley
- cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 a Lemon, juice
- (Serving Suggestion) a handful of grated Gruyere cheese
- Mix all the ingredients (bar the potato) together.
- Bake the potato, 3 minutes in the microwave then about 35 in the oven.
- Take the potato out of the oven and wrap tightly with a tea-towel and bash the sides to soften the inside.
- Add a knob of butter and top with the crab mixture, garnish with a bit of parsley.
- Add a the grated gruyere and pop under the grill for something more lavish.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…