Pork Belly With Roast Potatoes
Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 4 stripes of pork belly
- - 7-8 potatoes
- - 5-6 carrots
- - 200g green beans
- - half a mug of oil
- - salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut the potatoes in 4, and the carrots and green beans in stripes.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the meat.
- Pour the oil in an oven tray and put it in the oven for 10 minutes, then put the potatoes in , and push them around the edges. Put the meat in the middle of the tray and put it in the oven at 190C/gas mark 5 for 1 hour and a half.
- Half an hour before the meat must come out of the oven boil the carrots and green beans in water with a pinch of salt.
- At the end take the tray out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve this with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…