Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Member recipe by gailaderinto
We all feel we should eat brussel sprouts at Christmas but with this recipe people might just enjoy them too! When ready they should look brown with a bit of black on the outside.
- 1 1/2 pounds brussel sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed.
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and shake to coat.
- Empty onto a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven, leaving to cook for 30 - 45mins shaking every 5 or so mins to ensure an even cook.
- When ready the brussel sprouts should be a dark brown/black colour. Season further if required and serve immediately.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…