Member recipe by emmagems121
If you are looking for a cheesy sauce to go with your pasta try my cheesy macaroni sauce!It is really tasty and i love it.me and my whole family love it (TRY)!!!
- You will Need....
- you will need a pot,poor some milk and a wee bit of pepper in to the pot.
- Next get a cup and poor 3 tea spoons of cornflour into the cup then add some milk about not even a half of a cup into the cup and then mix in till it has all blended in!
- next heat the cooker to gas 4 and then heat the pot and at the same time pour your cornflour and milk into the pot and mix intill it go's all thick you can make it as thick as you want but if it go's to thick add a (WEE) bit of milk.
- once you have your sauce thick add some gratend cheese and then mix that in after it has all blended in leae it to cool down for 2-5 mins!
- Now that your sauce has coold down try mixing it in with your pasta! its grate TIP..try pepper on your pasta!!!:)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…