Ultimate Rocky Road
Member recipe by blackforestblondie
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Squares
- 300g Plain Chocolate
- 125g butter
- 3x tbsp Golden Syrup
- Medium sized bag of Salted Peanuts
- Clotted Cream Fudge (cut in to small squares)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Tube of Rolo's
- 2x small bags of Maltesers
- 1x Crunchie bar
- Line a shallow, rectangular tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a fairly large saucepan over a low heat until completley smooth and glossy.
- Bash the Maltesers with a rolling pin slightly, but leave some whole pieces. Do the same with the Crunchie.
- Add the peanuts, fudge, marshmallows, Maltesers and the Crunchie to the chocolate mix and combine thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined tin and chill for a few hours until completely set.
- When set, cut into small pieces and store in an airtight box in the fridge.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…