Member recipe by jul34es
- 1 tsp fresh parsley,chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chives,chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp veg oil or 4 sprays of low fat spray
- 4 mushrooms,sliced
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes,halved
- 50g ham,cut into small strips
- mix all the chopped herbs together and set aside.break the eggs in a bowl and season.
- heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes,add the tomatoes and a few of the herbs and stir for 2 minutes.
- stir the egg into the mushroom mixture for 1 minute,then cook gently,using a spatula to keep it from sticking to the sides of the pan.
- when the omelette is cooked,sprinkle on the remaining herbs and ham,fold the omelette in half and turn out onto a plate.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…