Butternut and Macadamia Soup
Member recipe by lauranunez
- 1 Tablespoon macadamia or olive oil.
- Half cup roughly chopped macadamias.
- 1 Small onion.
- 1 Teaspoon grated ginger.
- 3 Cups diced butternut.
- 1 Apple chopped.
- Half cup plain yoghurt.
- Whole or halved macadamias roasted for garnish.
- Heat oil in heavy based pan; add the macadamias, onion and ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown
- Add the butternut and apple and cook for 2-3 minutes and then pour over the stock
- Cover and simmer until butternut is soft
- Transfer mixture to a blender and process until smooth
- Serve with a swirl of yoghurt and a few roasted macadamias for garnish
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…