Member recipe by lalix87
- 400 gr potatoes
- 200 gr Carrots
- 125 gr tinned peas
- 1/2 tin of sweet red pepper
- 2 eggs
- For the Mayonnaise
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 ml. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon or 1 spoonful of vinegar
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut them into small cubes and boil them in water and salt for 15 minutes until they are soft but still firm; drain and leave to cool down. Boil the eggs in water with a pinch of salt for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggs, lemon juice, salt and a drizzle of olive oil in the blender, and start beating all while pouring in olive oil until you are left with a thick mayonnaise, taste and season if necessary.
- Mix the potatoes, carrots and peas together, add the hard-boiled (peeled and chopped) egg, add the flaked tuna fish (save a small amount for garnish) and cover with the mayonnaise, stir well and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve the salad on apperitif spoons garnished with tuna flakes and a strip of sweet red pepper.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…