Crab and Leek Risotto
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 100g of Seafood & Eat it Fifty Fifty Crab
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 250ml Vegetable stock
- 100g Ariborio Rice
- White Wine
- Parsley, roughly chopped
- Gently fry the leek with the butter until the leek is soft.
- When softened add the rice and a squeeze of lemon then stir well.
- Add some wine and continue to stir until it is absorbed by the rice.
- Slowly add the stock, then once absorbed mix in the crab with a knob of butter.
- Serve with fresh Parsley.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…