Eggless Molten Lava Cake
Member recipe by chefkavi1990
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Piece
An amazing chocolate cake with a molten, chocolaty center made within minutes in a microwave
- Ingredients -
- All purpose flour - 1 tablespoon
- Powdered Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa Powder - 1.5 teaspoon (add more if you like the dark chocolate taste)
- Milk - 4 tablespoons (use non-diary milk or water for a Vegan version)
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Baking Soda (optional)
- Oil / Butter - 1-2 teaspoons
- Baking/Cooking Chocolate - a small piece (or any other chocolate)
- Microwave safe bowl
- Sift together & mix 1 TBSP of flour , sugar & 1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder.
- Add pinch of salt, baking powder & mix well.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Milk, OIL/melted Butter. (add 1 tbsp of milk at a time. add more if required)
- Mix well to avoid lumps
- Grease a Microwave safe bowl & line it with butter/parchment paper
- Pour the batter into the microwave safe bowl.
- Take a piece of chocolate (preferably cooking/modelling/baking chocolate) and push it into the center of the batter until it is completely covered. If it is not covered completely, add a little bit more batter or use less chocolate. Important thing is for it to be covered fully.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds - 1 minute
- Let it rest for about 1 minute. Gently remove & serve.
- visit http://myedibles.blogspot.com/2011/10/eggless-molten-lava-cake-in-microwave.html for step by step pictures
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…