Prawn and Chorizo Parcels
Member recipe by stephski86
ServingsServes 1 - 9 Parcels
- Half an onion
- 100g Chorizo sausage
- 150g Cooked King Prawns
- 5 Cherry tomatoes
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Half a teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1 pack pre-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten.
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Dice the onion and the chorizo, and fry gently with the garlic paste until the chorizo has released all of it's oils.
- Drain away the oil, then dice the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan.
- Add the prawns, black pepper and coriander and heat through.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 even rectangles. Spoon a little of the mixture onto one half of each rectangle, and fold over, pressing down the edges firmly to make 9 small parcels.
- Arrange the parcels on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper, and brush with the egg. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…