Shimeji and Egg Ciabatta
Member recipe by lhood13
This breakfast dish highlights the delicious flavour and texture of the Livesey Bros Buna Shimeji Exotic Mushroom. With an easy to follow recipe, this dish is quick to prepare and equally quick to cook. This dish is a filling meat-free breakfast that is made more flavoursome and interesting by the inclusion of the Buna Shimeji. For more Exotic Mushroom recipes, visit www.mushroommeals.co.uk!
- 1 Pack of Livesey Bros Buna Shimeji
- 4 Slices Ciabatta Bread
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Bunch Spring Onion
- 10g Butter
- 2tbsp Single Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Gently fry the mushrooms and spring onions in a little butter for 3 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside
- Whisk the eggs, salt & pepper and the cream together in a bowl
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan over a medium heat, then add the egg mixture
- Scramble the eggs for 4 minutes or until cooked
- Meanwhile, drizzle the olive oil over the slices of ciabatta and toast lightly
- Arrange the ciabatta on the plate, and top with the eggs and then the mushrooms, serve for a delicious meat-free breakfast
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…