Pea, Mint and Almond Salad
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 125g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 150g young pea tendrils, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- MUSTARD & CIDER DRESSING
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Cook snow peas and sugar snap peas in boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain.
- Make dressing. Place all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well and season to taste.
- Place peas in large serving bowl with sprouts, tendrils, mint, nuts and dressing.
- Toss gently to combine.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…