Christmas Pudding Truffles
Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Pieces
Chocolate pudding truffles. This recipe can be made two weeks ahead.
- 700g christmas pudding
- 250g dark eating chocolate, melted
- ÃÂ½ cup (125ml) brandy
- ÃÂ½ cup (80g) icing sugar
- 200g white chocolate Melts
- glace cherries, cut to resemble berries and leaves
- Crumble pudding into large bowl. Stir in melted chocolate, brandy and sifted icing sugar; mix well.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on tray; cover, refrigerate until firm.
- Melt white chocolate in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water. Cool chocolate 10 minutes. Drizzle over puddings to form "custard"; decorate with cherries.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…