Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Biscuits
- 1 Box of chocolate cupcake mixÂ or your own pre mixed cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips on medium speed until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips and fold them gently into the batter.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter for adult-size cookies and teaspoonfuls of batter for kid-size cookies onto a baking sheet with a Silpat or onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes for chewy cookies, 13-14 for crunchy cookies.
- Allow to cool and lightly dust with coco powder.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…