Creamed Pork Stew
Member recipe by sweetunique
- 1/2 kilo pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 kilo ripe tomatoes, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized red onion, sliced
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter oil
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- Saute pork in onion, garlic and tomatoes in butter and oil. Add pork, season with salt and pepper and soy sauce.
- Bring to a medium simmer. Add water until pork is tender and tomatoes totally wilted. Midway into cooking, throw in bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Add cream. Bring to a simmer and stir for about four minutes,. Serve hot.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…