Cheesy Chicken Balls
Member recipe by sweetunique
Recollective of the traditional cheeseburger, this dish combines ground chicken meat and cheese thatâs been tucked in the ball of meat
- 1/2 kilo ground chicken
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sprig of rosemary leaves, chopped (optional)
- cheddar cheese cubes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- oil for frying
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix chicken, egg, flour, onion,garlic, rosemary and cayenne pepper.
- Scoop some meat mixture forming a patty on your palm. Put cheese cube on top. Now, lift the patty sides up to enclose the cheese inside. Mold into a ball.
- Fry in medium heat until golden brown. Set aside and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice or green leaf salad, garnished with chopped chives.