Cheesy Chicken Balls
Member recipe by sweetunique
Recollective of the traditional cheeseburger, this dish combines ground chicken meat and cheese thatâs been tucked in the ball of meat
- 1/2 kilo ground chicken
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sprig of rosemary leaves, chopped (optional)
- cheddar cheese cubes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- oil for frying
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix chicken, egg, flour, onion,garlic, rosemary and cayenne pepper.
- Scoop some meat mixture forming a patty on your palm. Put cheese cube on top. Now, lift the patty sides up to enclose the cheese inside. Mold into a ball.
- Fry in medium heat until golden brown. Set aside and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of steamed rice or green leaf salad, garnished with chopped chives.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…