Ultimate Chocolate Brownies
Member recipe by rachelbbridge
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Brownies
- 120g of good quality Dark Chocolate (<70% cocoa solids)
- 200g of Butter
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 400g of Caster Sugar
- 165g Plain Flour
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp of Baking Powder
- 3tsp Vanilla Extract (or Vanilla Paste)
- 60g bar of White Chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gasmark 6.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over hot water (can be melted in the microwave if you're in a hurry).
- Beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract/paste, add to the melted chocolate and butter, mix.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder, then fold into the rest of the mix.
- Add the chopped white chocolate pieces and pour into a lined and greased baking tray.
- Cook for 22 minutes (the knife should come out clean when cooked), allow to cool, cut into 12 and serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…