delicous roast lamb
Member recipe by jack-issocool
- 1 shoulder of lamb or any other joint you like
- Fresh herbs (if none available then dried mixed herbs), Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Parsley, Marjoram
- Salt and pepper
- worcestershire sauce
- vegetable oil
- pre heat the oven to 170c/fan 150c / gas mark 5
- mix the herbs with the worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Taste it to test the seasoning
- brush the mix on the meat thoroughly and make sure the meat is equally covered
- put the lamb in the oven and cook for 2-3 hours depending on its size and weight
- get the lamb out and leave to rest for a minimum of twenty minutes.
- carve the lamb and serve with vegetables, potatos and gravy
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…