Member recipe by carol1196
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Sandwiches
- 4 eggs
- ÃÂ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) small package instant chocolate pudding mixshopping list
- 1 cup hot water
- Mix oil and eggs with mixer until blended together.
- Add cake mix, pudding mix and hot water. Continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter into 3 small, greased loaf pans (batter should come up a little over half of the pan depth).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- NOTE: There are many variations for this. Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, an added teaspoon of cinnamon is very good. I've never tried another flavor of pudding, but think of all the possibilties there are with that (banana, cheesecake, coconut...need I go on?) Be creative and make the bread your own flavor!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…