Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
Member recipe by pubngrub
A very tasty and simple authentic soup recipe ideal as a starter or quick snack.
- 2 Pints of Chicken Stock (water and stock cubes are fine)
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tins of creamed sweetcorn
- 250g cooked chicken breasts chooped into small pieces
- Dash of white pepper
- 3 Eggs (Beaten)
- In a stock pan bring to a simmer the chicken stock.
- Add the chopped chicken and let it simmer for 5 minutes to heat the chicken through.
- Add the creamed sweetcorn and again bring it back to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil and white pepper to season and bring to a gentle boil.
- Slowly stir in the beaten egg to produce strands running through the soup.
- Serve immediately.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…