scallop and prawn starter
Member recipe by jul34es
- 8 fresh scallops
- 300g pack frozen large raw peeled prawns,thawed
- 1/2 red chilli,deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove,finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley,finely chopped
- zest 1/2 lime,plus juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- make the dressing,whisk together the chopped cilli,garlic.parsley,lime zest and juice and olive oil,season to taste.
- cook the prawns and scallops in separate frying pans after heating them up first,when the prawns start turning pink add some of the dressing and stir together.
- when the scallops start going brown on one side turn them over then add some of the dressing and stir,cook until firm then serve the prawns and scallops together
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…