Butter prawns with Halloumi
Member recipe by zaynabt
- 100g Salted Butter
- zest 2 lemons
- 200g large raw prawns
- 350g tagliatelle
- 50g Halloumi cheese
- Seasonings (optional)
- Melt the butter for as long a necessary
- Add the lemon zest to the butter and fry the prawns
- Meanwhile, cook the Halloumi cheese, until well cooked.
- Boil the tagliatelle according to the instrctions on the packet. Then drain the water.
- Add the pasta to the prawns, and stir until well mixed.
- Toss in seasonings to give it flavour.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…