Member recipe by laurabethmcn
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Glasses
- 250ml milk
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 x 37g packet of Maltesers
- 2 Ginger Crunch Creams biscuits
- Place the milk into a blender, break the banana in with your hands and add the ice cream. Blitz for a few seconds or until fairly smooth.
- Add the Maltesers and blitz for another few seconds until the Maltesers have broken up a bit.
- Divide between 2 glasses and crush a ginger biscuit over each glass. Serve up and enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…