Nutella pie cake :)
Member recipe by lucindacunliffe
- 100g Butter (salted)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Ready Made Pastry Case
- Icing Sugar (For Decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5. Mix the butter (make sure its soft) and the sugar together till smooth with no bumbs.
- Add the eggs and whisk into the mixture then slowly sieve the flour, and cocoa powder into the mixture.
- Break the chocolate up into a microwavable container and heat the chocolate up for 1 minute stirring in between.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir.
- Spread the nutella onto the bottom of the Pastry case, then pour the mixture over the top.
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes untill risen, and if you put a skewer in it will come out clean.
- Wait till cools then sieve icing sugar over the top. Enjoy! : )
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…