Member recipe by ilovefish
- one chicken brest per person so it can be made for any number really you just have to double up if you are making it for more that 4 people.
- 1/2 jar of Mango Chutney (mild)
- 1/2 jar of Mango Chuntney (Spicy and Hot)
- I tin of Mango slices (One tip here is that I found that some supermarkets do Mango already sliced and it is eaiser and cheaper if you by them)
- One small tub of Creme Fraiche about (200 ml)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…