Cheesy Potato Bake with Salami
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 900g large potatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g sliced salami, chopped roughly
- 100g Gruyere cheese, grated
- 150g Brie (or any other soft cheese)
- 150ml cream
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Peel and slice the potatoes and boil in salted water for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Fry the onion in the oil and add the salami to warm through. Layer the potatoes with the onion and salami and cheeses in an oven-proof dish. Season each layer!
- Pour over the cream, scatter over extra Gruyere and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…