Peanut Butter Cookies
Member recipe by squidgepher
ServingsServes 1 - 32 Cookies
Fed up of throwing egg yolks? I found this idea by Paul Rankin(BBC)... yummy
- 450g plain flour
- 8 tbsp caster sugar
- 8 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 4 free-range egg yolk
- 200g butter (or flora light), softened (not melted)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough
- With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and roll into walnut sized balls
- Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with silicon paper or baking parchment and gently press each ball with the back of a fork to flatten slightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10/15 minutes, or until just turning golden-brown
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool for ten minutes. To serve, place on a serving plate and dust with icing sugar.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…