Banana Loaf with Rum
Member recipe by good_chef
- 170g caster sugar
- 85g butter
- 450g soft bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 30g mixed peel
- 50g pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp rum
- 225g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a ProCook mixing bowl until soft and well incorporated then add the bananas. Add the eggs, slowly, 1 at a time and mix well. Add the mixed peel, pecans, bicarbonate of soda and rum, mix well.
- Fold in the flour then pour the mixture into a ProCook non-stick loaf tin. Bake for 45 minutes on a low shelf.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…