- 2 rounded tbsp Thai green curry paste (Blue Dragon is a good one)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets (very thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions, halved lengthways and cut into long pieces
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- cupful of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or basil, rice or noodles to, serve
Make the sauce. Stir the curry paste over the heat in a medium pan for a few seconds, pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
Cook the rest. Add the chicken and veg, let it all start to bubble again, then turn down the heat and cook very gently for 5 minutes until the chicken is tender but the vegetables still have some texture. Stir in the coriander or basil and serve spooned over rice or noodles.