Chocolate chip cookies
Member recipe by djjn11
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Cookies
- Caster sugar 70g
- brown sugar 70g
- plain flour 140g
- butter 115g
- salt 0.25 teaspoon
- vanilla essence 0.5 teaspoon
- bicarbonate of soda 0.5 teaspoon
- chocolate chips 175g
- eggs 1
- Mix the butter and the sugar, in a bowl, together to make them creamy.Preheat the main oven at 190oc.
- Break the egg into the bowl and mix. Then add the vanilla essence.
- Add the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Then mix.
- Now add the chocolate chips.
- Butter the baking trays.
- Put the mixture onto the baking trays in small lumps and cook them in the oven for about 8 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…