Dales BBQ Sauce
Member recipe by deanellerton
- Olive Oil (a really good glug)
- Chillie Flakes (2 teaspoons)
- Garlic (2 large cloves - crushed/mashed)
- Fennel Seeds (2 teaspoons)
- Brown Sugar (quarter cup)
- Soy Sauce (half a good glug)
- Tomato Sauce (about three quarters of a cup)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put the fennel, chillie flakes, garlic and sugar into a petle and mortar and grind down.
- Put all the ingrediants into a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Spread on pork, chicken, lamb or fish and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook as you normally would either in the oven or under the grill for best results.
- This is absolutely delicious !!!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…