Member recipe by adrianadesouza
Here's a recipe for 4th of July that adds a little spice into your life!
- Size of potato determines how many. One small person, one medium for 2 and one large for 3 people.
- Dos Pistolas Green Chili Salsa
- Bake potatoes in oven or microwave until tender. Set aside until cool.
- Peel and dice into ½ inch cubes.
- Melt 2tbsp butter in medium skillet, place diced potatoes in skillet.
- While browning add salt and pepper.
- Continue to brown adding more butter if necessary.
- Place on plate. Keep Dos Pistolas Green Chili Salsa handy, to pour over finished potatoes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…