Ham 'n' Eggs
Member recipe by hayleylongdin
This recipe is really simple, quick and tasty. It's ideal for outdoors eating, and particularly for campers.
- 545g can new potatoes, drained, cut into thick slices
- 200g can ham, diced
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crusty bread to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and fry for two minutes.
- Add ham and stir-fry with potatoes for three or four minutes until they are turning golden.
- Stir in the spring onions.
- Make two hollows in the frying pan and add a little more oil if required. Crack an egg into each and turn down the heat to allow the eggs to set.
- Season with black pepper and serve with crusty bread.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…