Barbecued Summer Vegetables
Member recipe by clemmiecorlett
Barbecued Summer Vegetables with a Sweet and Spicy Pomegranate Dressing. These make a very tasty accompaniment to griddled meats, or simply add some barbecued halloumi cheese for a light and summery vegetarian meal.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 courgette
- 150g asparagus
- 1 red onion
- 2 sweet corn cobs
- 2 tbsp bottlegreen Pomegranate and Elderflower Cordial
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 large red chilli
- Handful coriander
- Core, de-seed and cut the peppers into quarters, divide the cherry tomatoes into bunches, slice the courgette into thick strips, trim the asparagus and cut the onion and sweet corn into wedges.
- Mix together the cordial, olive oil and lime juice. De-seed and finely slice the chilli, finely chop the coriander and add to the dressing.
- Barbecue or griddle the vegetables until softened, spoon over the dressing and serve immediately.