Creamy Rich Mousse
Member recipe by cdhea07
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Portions
It a creamy lush mousse that melts in your mouth and is full of taste.
- 150g Plain Chocolate
- 15g Butter
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 150ml Double Cream
- Put chocolate and butter in a glass bowl and place over a simmering saucepan.
- Separate eggs, in one bowl put the egg white and in another the yolks. Put a pinch of salt in the egg white and with an electric whisk, whisk until the whites form peaks.
- When the chocolate and butter melts, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly. Then add the yolks.
- Cut and fold the the whites in three batches until combined, then pour into the tubs. Leave to set in the fridge for a couple hours.
- When the mousse has set or the next day, whip the cream and place on top of the mousse. Then serve it.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…