Glazed Lemon Pepper Chicken
Member recipe by martinwright
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 4tbsp clear honey
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 750g baby salad potatoes
- Steamed broccoli florets to serve
- Slash each chicken breast two or three times with a sharp knife. In a shallow dish mix the honey, lemon zest and juice, garlic, mustard and black pepper.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat. Leave to marinate in the fridge for half an hour, or even better, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 220 gas or 200 fan. Arrange the potatoes and chicken in a single layer in a shallow roasting tin, pouring the marinade over the top. Roast for about half and hour or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken cooked. Serve with broccoli and pan juices
- Per serving 339 kcals, protein 38g, carbs 44g, fat 3G, saturated fat 1g, fibre 2g, added sugar 11g, salt 0.55g
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…