Member recipe by emilyrickard
This fabulous no cook cheesecake is a lighter (but equally delicious) take on the classic.
- For the base:
- 80g Butter
- 225g Digestive biscuits
- For the topping:
- 150ml Milk
- 200g Philidelphia cheese
- 1 cup of Icing Sugar
- 1 Packet of Dream Topping
- Additional toppings, eg Strawberries, Chocolate Shavings, Zest.
- Crush the biscuits until they resemble crumbs. Heat the butter in a deep pan
- Add the crushed biscuits when butter has completely melted, turn off heat and mix well
- Lay the mix on a tray and pat gently to enable binding. Place in the fridge until topping is made
- Pour the milk in to a container and add the Dream Topping. Whisk using an electric whisk until it forms stiff peaks
- Transfer the mix into a large bowl
- Add the cheese to the bowl and mix with a fork or hand whisk
- Add the icing sugar and blend for a final time
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a pallet knife
- Place cheesecake in the fridge until set. Decorate as you desire.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…