Aspargus and chicken bites
Member recipe by xgasoline
A tasty and quick way to serve chicken as an appetizer or main dish. Plus, it looks very interesting!
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into medium-size stripes
- 300 g feta
- A dozen small aspargus,
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- A dozen toothpicks
- Preheat the oven at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- Prepare the aspargus by cutting off the end.
- Crush the feta in a bowl and add a small amount of oil to get a creamy mixture. Spread the cheese on the inside of each chicken stripe.
- Place two aspargus in the middle of each chicken stripe and roll the stripes around the aspargus. Use toothpicks to help them hold.
- Spread the rest of the oil on a baking dish and place the chicken stripes in it. Season well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes and serve with your favorite sauce.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…