The Best Cheesecake!
Member recipe by keswales
A delicious white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. A real treat!
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 150g gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 150g butter, melted
- 400-600g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 65g butter
- few drops of vanilla essence
- 500g cream cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 180ml whipping cream
- 1 punnet raspberries
- For the biscuit base, combine the biscuits and melted butter and press onto the base of a 23cm springform tin.
- For the filling, place the chocolate, butter and vanilla essence in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water until melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream to a smooth consistency.
- Stir the melted chocolate mixture into the cream mixture, then gently stir in the raspberries, being careful not to release the juice.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and place in the fridge to set for 8-24 hours.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…