- 350g red cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrot, coarsely grated
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 20g pack parsley, roughly chopped
One of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and…
- 2 Cox's apple, quartered, cored and sliced
- handful of radishes or 2 celery sticks, sliced
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp each sunflower seeds and linseeds
For the dressing
Prepare all the ingredients for the salad and mix them in a large bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Season and whisk until slightly thickened. Pour over the salad and toss until evenly coated.