Spinach and snap pea site dish
Member recipe by ranya1970
- 150 g spinach
- 4 cups frozen snap peas
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup of snap peas cooking water
- 3 spring onions
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Boil salted water in a saucepan and add the peas. Get to boil, reserve some cooking water and place the snap peas into a colander.
- Peel and chop the red onion. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Mix the cooking water and the 3/4 of the cooked peas in th blender. Season and run the blender.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the red onion and the garlic. Stir for a minute or two. Add the spinach. Stir until the liquid evaporates. Transfer the spinach mix to a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the peas from the blender. Stir for half a minute. Add the rest of the peas. Add the spinach and the onions. Season and stir. Add the spring onions and stir.
- Remove from the heat. Enjoy!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…