Rosemary Parmentier potatoes
Member recipe by rhl500
An easy and very versatile side dish, a good alternative to standard roast potatoes.
- 350g (6 medium sized) potatoes
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- generous knob of butter (melted)
- 2tsp dried parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Place large baking tray in oven and preheat to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Peel and dice potatoes into half inch/1cm cubes. Meanwhile melt butter and stir in parsley.
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Over a moderate heat, add cubed potatoes and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent potatoes browning or sticking to the pan.
- Remove rosemary leaves from tough stalks and finely chop. Transfer potatoes to baking tray. Mix parsley butter in with the potatoes and sprinkle with rosemary and season.
- Roast for 30 mins, shaking halfway to prevent sticking.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…