Roasted veggie risotto
Member recipe by ranya1970
- 2 yellow courgettes
- 3 tomatoes
- 20 sage leaves
- 1 onion
- 2,5 cups arborio rice
- ¾ cup grated parmesan
- 1,5 cup white wine
- 700 ml stock
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Slice the courgettes and the tomatoes. Place the sliced vegetables on a form, toss with the olive oil and season. Heat the oven to 200C and roast for 1 hour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry sage leaves until light brown. Set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion until soft. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and cook the onion. Add the rice and stir continuously until the rice look transparent.
- Pour in 2/3 cups the wine and simmer until totally evaporated. Pour in again 2/3 cups the wine and simmer until totally evaporated. Add the stock, a ladleful at a time and stirring the rice over a low heat, until the rice is cooked al dente
- Grate the parmesan. Stir in the fried sage leaves and mix well. Stir in the roasted vegetables and mix well. Season and stir in the most part of the grated parmesan. Divide the risotto among the bowls. Sprinkle with the rest of the grated parmesan and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…