Succulent Chocolate Brownies
Member recipe by donkashan
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup all purpose flower
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F/gas mark 4/180 deg C. Grease a baking tin.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with sugar. Then add the vanilla essence, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt (optional) and butter.
- Bake for approximately 20 - 30 minutes. The insert a wooden pick and see if it comes out clean. If it does, take the brownies out. If it doesn't, leave the brownies in the oven for another 5 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…