15 minute cookies
Member recipe by popsdean
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cookies
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100g Granulated sugar
- 75g Fine brown sugar
- 1 Free range egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g self raising flour
- pinch of salt.
- Preheat the oven to fan 190C. Line two baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Put both sugars into a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and beat.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat.
- Sift in the flour and salt and mix in. Add the chocolate. Spoon the mixture into 12 heaps. Bake for 8- 10 mins until golden brown. Move straight away to a cooling rack. Enjoy warm or cold with a glass of milk.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…